Blackout Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Blackout Index du Forum

Issues Exporting from DOORS using RPE Template

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » General » DoL | Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Timide
Timide

Masculin
Point(s): 69
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Sep - 09:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Issues Exporting from DOORS using RPE Template Répondre en citant

Created a .dta template that exports DOORS modules perfectly, as long as I use RPE.
When I use the DOORS Document Generation tool with the template there are a few issues which are:
For figures and table captions I get the following error for the numbering "Error! Unknown switch argument" the rest of the caption is OK and the Table of Figures and Table of Tables populates correctly. Copy form the Word document "
Table Error! Unknown switch argument.- Industry Standards"
There is a table that has merged cells that works fine in RPE, but when using DOORS the first two cells are no longer merged while the rest are.
Template created using RPE 2.0.0. Using DOORS 9.6. Also using the rpe.dot as custom template (the above issues are there even if I don't use a custom template)

Help would be greatly appreciated as the plan is for users to export from DOORS using the RPE template as RPE will only be used by those creating templates and not be the general user (RPE not installed on DOORS computer".

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=06eb3330-…
whiteboard animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Sep - 09:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » General » DoL | Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation