Blackout Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Blackout Index du Forum

Possible virus video.man.igpi maybe?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » General » DoL | Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Timide
Timide

Masculin
Point(s): 69
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Sep - 14:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Possible virus video.man.igpi maybe? Répondre en citant

Hi, 

Problem described in detail: 
Not sure if I have a virus; windows defender quick scan says all good. 
Potential liabilities: 1. I've been trying to make a touchscreen work on a Thinkpad Tablet 2 and have been visiting a lot of websites I otherwise wouldn't looking for possible solutions, downloads. 2. I allowed my daughter to use the laptop Friday evening to play Cards Against Humanity and I know she loaded card packs with it to start a few games. 
What I noticed and when: At approx noon today, I sat down to play Microsoft Solitaire tournament. I was listening to headphones playing music from Foobar2000. I noticed my screen was very light, to the point some of the icons were disappearing. I attempted to dim it and wasn't satisfied with the results. I restarted Windows. Upon restart, laptop was running unusually slow. I opened Task Manager and noted a process running called AM_Delta_patch_(didn't catch version). It was unfamiliar and I ended the process and immediately opened firefox to search to see if this was a recognized process. I had started to delete an old file backup just before that from an SD card so the card could be used for memory, since memory seemed to be running low. I ran a windows defender quick scan that was uneventful, noticed a folder with a recent modified date "IntelGraphicsProfiles" under my username with three 8-kb files each ending in video.man.igpi, waited for the SD card to finish it's purge and set about running the requested reports for this forum. I'm not sure if anything is amiss or not. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

​I did not find the right solution from the internet. 
References: 
http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/possible-virus-video-man-igpi-maybe-1199353.html

Motion Graphic Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Sep - 14:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » General » DoL | Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation