Blackout Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Blackout Index du Forum

Film photography on a budget?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » General » DoL | Système de points
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Timide
Timide

Masculin
Point(s): 69
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Oct - 13:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Film photography on a budget? Répondre en citant

Hello! 
 Last year I took a photography class that was split into two parts-- digital and film. I'm very comfortable with using digital, but film was new and exciting to me. We shot black and white 35mm film (I borrowed a Pentax K1000 from my friend) and developed and made prints of my own photographs. It's been a while, and I honesty miss it so much! I've just bought a Pentax K1000 of my own, and I'm excited to get back into it. But, I no longer have the means of developing my own rolls of film, and I am interested in shooting in color. I'm a student, so money is a big factor for me. What is, in your opinion, the cheapest way of buying and developing film? What film (color & black and white) do you think is the best for cheap? I don't necessarily need prints-- digital is fine if I could get a scanner (another subject I need some direction on, haha). Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
https://www.photography-forum.org/threads/film-photography-on-a-budget.138053/

Video advertising

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 4 Oct - 13:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » General » DoL | Système de points Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation