Blackout Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Blackout Index du Forum

Time to try some things new.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » Autres » DoL | La place du commerce et du craft
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark
Timide
Timide

Masculin
Point(s): 69
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Oct - 16:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Time to try some things new. Répondre en citant

Hi, I'm often, due to the fact that I was once a storyteller who crocheted as I told stories about the wagon trains and Gold Rush era in the states.
I have crafted all of my life and sold (mostly crochet) at craft fairs.When my health and eye sight became an issue a few years ago, I stopped doing that and began exploring new crafts that I'd never had time to try.
Currently, I'm crafting cards for friends to thank them for their gift of friendship. I'm also having fun creating some steampunk items for a couple of young friends. They get a kick out of the interest this 70+ Nana has in that movement.
It is very important to me to use recycled items as much as possible and most purchased supplies come from thrift shops. I also love " Beautiful Junque swaps" with friends.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
https://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?90468-Time-to-try-some-things-new

Brand Video ads

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Oct - 16:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

precious

Féminin
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 08:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Time to try some things new. Répondre en citant

If anyone's worrying about photo retouching / cutting / editing, this might be of help. 

Backgrounds make or break a click. And no number of filters can not be flattering or attractive. With this software you can get your impression of being somewhere else. All without hazy edges, pixel bleed or difference in image quality. So check out this software and start editing photos with ease.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Time to try some things new.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » Autres » DoL | La place du commerce et du craft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation