Blackout Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Blackout Index du Forum

Trouble opening downloaded .ppt files in Powerpoint 2013

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » General » DoL | Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 10
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 14:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Trouble opening downloaded .ppt files in Powerpoint 2013 Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm trying to open .ppt files that I've downloaded from my Gmail account. When I go to open them in Powerpoint 2013, it gives me the following error:

"Sorry, Powerpoint can't read _______.pptx.
The presentation cannot be opened. Your antivirus program may prevent you from opening the presentation. To fix this problem, make sure your antivirus program is current and working correctly. If the problem persists and the presentation is from someone you trust, turn off your antivirus program, and then try to open the presentation again. If you do this, make sure you turn on your antivirus program again after you open the presentation."
I have Norton Internet Security and Windows Defender. Both are disabled and I still am not able to open the .ppt files?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2EAfMKe
Online video production company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 14:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » General » DoL | Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation