Blackout Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Blackout Index du Forum

Problems loading and using MP2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » Autres » DoL | Multimedia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson

Masculin
Point(s): 4
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 11:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Problems loading and using MP2 Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have bought the Miroslav 2 and installed it. Prior to that I had bought and installed ST3. After the install of MP2 it stated there should be a stand along icon of which there isn't. When I open ST3 I can see st3 sounds and then a seperate icon showing MP2 sounds. However, when I try to load any of the MP2 sounds an error message comes up always saying "failed to load instrument". So I have two issues: one is that there is no stand alone version of MP2 and the second is that none of the instruments will load in st3. Any ideas?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16447
Small Business Video Marketing Service

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 11:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » Autres » DoL | Multimedia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation