Blackout Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Blackout Index du Forum

Limiting iCloud Photo Library Uploads

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » Autres » DoL | Multimedia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jackneeson

Masculin
Point(s): 4
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 11:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Limiting iCloud Photo Library Uploads Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have around 70GB of photographs that need to be uploaded to iCloud. I'm unfortunately uploading 0 bytes at present because it's killing my network: once I click "Resume" it flaws the internet connection of every other device in the household; even DNS can't respond. Is there anyway to limit the upload? The culprit process is cloudd.  For anybody experiencing issues with the upload, I would check your Photostream settings (which, to my surprise, still exists): I thought the process taking forever to upload my photographs to iCloud was Photos Agent, until I looked at my settings and noticed that the Photostream option was still there. I un-ticked the option and the Photos Agent died and cloudd came to life. And, as per my paragraph above, now I'm back to other issues...

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=1287169
Web Video Animation Agency

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Juin - 11:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Blackout Index du Forum » Autres » DoL | Multimedia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation